Swing Street Radio Copyright Notice
Copyright and/or Licensed Material(s) Notice:
Musical compositions that are not in the public domain are licensed through ASCAP (The American Society of Composers, Authors & Publishers) or BMI (Broadcast Music Incorporated). To the best of our knowledge, we do not perform music from recordings produced later than 1963.
Photographs and images are either trademarked by Swing Street Radio and/or The Swing & Big Band Preservation Society Incorporated, or have been licensed for use to The Swing & Big Band Preservation Society Incorporated by the copyright holder/licensing agency. All other photographs or images are believed to be in the public domain, and are not otherwise covered by any copyrights, and no copyright markings can be seen at full view. Works are displayed in the public domain because they were published in the United States between 1923 and 1963 and although there may or may not have been an original copyright notice, the copyright was not renewed.
Program material is believed to be either in the public domain, or is not otherwise covered by any copyrights, since they were NOT copyrighted when presented, nor was any attempt to place them under such copyright protection made when the window of opportunity for such existed in 1978-1979 when the copyright law regarding such recordings changed.
It is not the intent of Swing Street Radio or its parent organization, the Swing & Big Band Preservation Society Incorporated, to infringe any copyright. Please notify us by e-mail with evidence that you own the copyright of any of these recordings or compositions, images or photographs, and we will promptly remove those items.
Reporting Copyright Infringements
Submitting a claim of copyright infringement is a serious matter. Keep in mind that submitting intentionally misleading reports of infringement may be punishable under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) or similar laws in other countries. If you choose to request removal of content by submitting an infringement notification, you will have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- Your complete contact information (full name, mailing address and phone number).
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of the content on our site that you claim infringes your copyright.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material on our site.
- A declaration that:
- 1) You have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted content described above, in the manner you have complained of, is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law,
- 2) The information in your notice is accurate, and
- 3) You declare, under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright that is allegedly infringed.
- 4) Your electronic signature or physical signature.