Swing Street Radio and its parent organization, The Swing & Big Band Preservation Society Incorporated, is an all-volunteer listener-supported non-profit charitable endeavor. That means the majority of what it takes to operate Swing Street comes from listeners and volunteers just like you.
Your investment in Swing Street Radio keeps Big Band & Swing music available to listeners across the world via Internet streaming. Swing Street Radio relies on your help to fund:
- Expansion of our music library to introduce you to the rarest and best recordings.
- New programming initiatives to stimulate interest in and appreciation of Big Band & Swing music globally.
- Educational efforts both on-line and though public forums and activities to promote historical and cultural understanding of the music, events and artists of the era.
- Collection, restoration and preservation of original rare and vintage 78rpm and 16 inch radio transcription recordings.
- Vintage broadcasts from well-known dance spots and ballrooms across the nation.
- Strategic growth and financial viability so that we can best serve our audience.
Swing Street Radio
1684 Decoto Road, Suite 282
Union City, CA 94587
Supporting Swing Street Radio is easy!
- Donate online. It’s fast, easy and secure.
- Or donate by phone: 1-650-4-SWING-1 (1-650-479-4641)
- Or mail your check payable to the Swing & Big Band Preservation Society, Inc., along with your contact information to:
Support Swing Street Radio by Becoming a Sustaining Member
Joining our Swing Street Radio Sustainer program is an easy and convenient way for you to support the Big Band & Swing music programming you know and love. Pledge online or call us today at 1-650-4-SWING-1 (1-650-479-4641)
You select the amount that fits your budget. Your credit or debit card will be processed every month. Plus, your sustaining membership will renew automatically–your contribution will keep giving all year!